Shop Now

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Two Year Scarf

I started this scarf two years ago.




Then I got pregnant, the morning sickness kicked in and I had no desire to do anything crafty.  By the time I was ready to start knitting again, I was too big to do it comfortably.  So it sat in my closet. After Sidney was born, I thought I’d have plenty of time to finish my scarf while she was napping.  Then I went back to work early, so it sat some more.  I finally picked it up again this fall determined to finish it while it was still cold.



I’m so happy with the way it turned out. It’s soft, light and very warm. You can never have too many scarves and I can’t wait until I start the next one.


Linking to:

Somewhat Simple, House of Hepworths, Today's Creative Blog, My Backyard Eden
Someday Crafts, Blue Cricket Design, Fireflies and Jellybeans, The Shabby Nest
Decor Mamma, Tidy Mom, Fingerprints on the Fridge, Kojo Designs, Plums Life
Fumky Junk, A Little Lovely, Be Different Act Normal, Tatertots and Jello

7 comments:

  1. Really gorgeous! Definitely worth the wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You mean the scarf that you start for your sister?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not very anonymous, am I?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! That is a beautiful scarf! Good job on finishing it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning with all those beautiful cables. I need to learn cables!

    Thank you for linking up to Fibers on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful. I am so glad you finished it..

    ReplyDelete